[Sca-cooks] Sausage stuffing

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:42:57 PST 2008

> I feel for you, Gunthar. I did somewhat less than the 3 lbs manually before> I gave up and went modern.<

It does go a bit faster once you get used to it. But I do admit
my fingers were hurting by the final link.

>Did you try 'rolling' the length of sausage on a> table under your hands to sort of ven the whole thing out?

Nope, but it sounds like a good trick. The handmade ones
definately look "hand made". Still, they don't look too bad
and I'm rather proud of them. I hope they taste right...
> Mustard and sausage are just so fun to make and serve
>together. Sooooo many> people like it and it isn't so hard if you can convince the conscience to> use electricity or hand cranked wonders :o)

This is an excellent mustard to use with zervelat because it
contains sweet spices as well. So the two compliment each
other well.

And, when I'm just making it for personal use or for a feast
you can bet it is done with modern devices. But I consider
an A&S entry to be created in as period a manner as possible.
> pacem et laridum,> niccolo
Gunthar