[Sca-cooks] PPC 84 / doughnuts

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Feb 8 03:33:52 PST 2008

We are in the midst of Science Olympiad invitational doings here.
Competition is tomorrow and we are taking two teams this year.
PPC arrived yesterday and I just shelved it.
I won't get to the article until Monday at the earliest. Sorry.
You probably aren't offbase at all.
Why don't you write Tom Jaine and complain directly?
Point out what the author left out.

Johnna