[Sca-cooks] PPC 84 / doughnuts

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 05:00:18 PST 2008

I also received it yesterday...and, as I'm getting ready for the Knighting
of a household member, I probably won't have a chance to look at it until at
least Monday.  But I'll let you know when I read it.  It sounds like he was
either in a hurry (lack of research/organization of article) or may think
that he's covered it adequately.  I agree with Johnna that you should
contact the author!

Kiri

won't get to the article until Monday at the earliest. Sorry.