[Sca-cooks] Beverage experiments

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed Feb 13 15:14:45 PST 2008

>  >Better to simply ignore their presence, and 'not see' them.<
>
>Unless someone has decided to be a complete and total ass
>(or you are in an Enchanted Ground scenario) they should not
>mention it anyway.> 'Lainie
>Gunthar

Other way around. In the Enchanted Ground I can't point out that
something is out of period, since I am in persona. I could comment on
its being unfamiliar to me, but mostly wouldn't, since that would
call attention to it.

If I absolutely have to deal with something out of period, I invite
the person in question to come walk with me, go outside the boundary,
and discuss it there.
--
David Friedman
www.daviddfriedman.com