[Sca-cooks] Enchanted Ground

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:26:18 PST 2008

> If I absolutely have to deal with something out of period, I invite > the person in question to come walk with me, go outside the boundary, > and discuss it there.> -- > David Friedman
Which is the best way. I've had some people who were "playing
personna" be talking normally one minute and then suddenly
go all "Captain Kirk meets RennFaire" with stilted, "My LORD! What
is this STRANGE device you speak of, prithee?"

I just walked away from them.

I also agree that some of this conversation has gotten out of hand
from a rather interesting note that Bear provided. I never knew that
coffee was considered part of religious ceremonies outside of the
Americas.

Gunthar