[Sca-cooks] Beverage experiments

Maggie MacD. maggie5 at cox.net
Wed Feb 13 16:02:18 PST 2008

At 03:16 PM 2/13/2008,David Friedman said something like:
> >  am boggled that somebody would even consider a hassle over the
> >consumption of coffee while camping or .. ... yeh.  Amazing.
>
>Whereas I am puzzled as to how a comment about whether something is
>out of period gets morphed into "a hassle over." It seems as though
>anytime anyone argues in favor of greater authenticity, the immediate
>assumption is that they are arguing in favor of rudeness.
>--
>David/Cariadoc

Woops, you're right. I'm sorry. I was assuming confrontation.

I've seldom had anybody come to me and "volunteer" opinions on the
periodicity or not of an item without them being confrontational.  So far,
you are one of 3 people who did so without being confrontational, rude or
pushy.  You, dear sir, were humorous, gentle and very kind!!

Thank you for your continued gentility even in the face of my .. err..
rudeness. (Cuz I was)

Regards,
Maggie