[Sca-cooks] Beverage experiments

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Feb 13 19:03:29 PST 2008

-----Original Message-----
>See, now I'm stuck with this image in my head of two serfs working in
>the fields, working up a good sweat in the sun. They pause briefly,
>and one of them says to the other, "You know whatte? I coulde doe wyth
>a couple of luke-warm ones ri3t aboutte nowe. Howe aboutte you?"
>
>Adamanti... errr... Phlip

Uh, if they're smart, they've put their jug in the creek next to the
fields. Running water does a really good job of cooling things off.

'Lainie who could use a cold one but who neats to eat first.>>>>>

Unless you live in Iceland and have a hot spring but then I guess you would
have a hot tody then. :)