[Sca-cooks] Pynson's Book was The Tiniest Little Gloat

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Feb 19 09:25:12 PST 2008

Those seeking more information might see this article that appeared in 2000.
Sources of, and Analogues to, the /Noble Boke of Cokery/  . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . Constance B. Hieatt
 /Journal of the Early Book Society for the Study of Manuscripts and
Printing History. /Volume 3 (2000)
Edited by Martha Driver, Pace University.  Copies run about $25.00 for
the volume.
Try interlibrary loan for just the paper.

Johnnae