[Sca-cooks] Feast costs/budgets

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Feb 19 13:36:14 PST 2008

Breakfast is not a "standard expectation" in the SCA. It is a courtesy that
is usually performed at camping events or events that start very early and
there is no breakfast spot nearby.
I guess you just ran into one of those unwritten Meredies Kingdom rules or
someone had a brain fart/ignorant moment and decided to have breakfast,
using the "expected" as an excuss for their whim.

De