[Sca-cooks] Feast Thanks and Feasts

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Feb 19 14:55:57 PST 2008

How many of us have donated a Royal luncheon or an entire course and
never been thanked?
How many have donated hundreds of dollars of foods for the Royal rooms
over the course of a
reign or entire meals for special meetings? Catered and paid for buffets
at Pennsic and other wars?
Created and published special booklets to be given out? Special food
baskets for auctions?
Or have we traveled hundreds or thousands of miles to either work on a
feast or teach a special class?
Those subtleties and special items just make themselves seems to be the
Royal opinion.
The classes happen because we are masochists or just plain nuts.
The thanks are far and few apart  it seems all over the Known World..

Johnnae