[Sca-cooks] Feast Thanks and Feasts

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 19 21:16:29 PST 2008

-----Original Message-----
However, as Head Cook, I believe it is my responsibility to make sure that
my kitchen staff get the acknowledgement they deserve. I ask the Royalty
present if I might address the populace (which is always granted), then
make sure that I give my personal thanks to the staff and present each
person with a small token of my thanks. I have only recently begun to do
this, but there are always things I learn with each feast I do.

Euriol > > > > > > >

The last few feasts I did, I made a habit of gifting the primary assistants
(maybe 8 or 10) with ounces of spice in little sealed jars.  It is a
personna thing as well as a way to get them accustomed to the spices.
Nothing huge, but worth the effort to do it when you can.

niccolo difrancesco