[Sca-cooks] Late Italian feast

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 20 12:19:43 PST 2008

But isn't a fair amount of flavor development due to cooking time and
absorption into the meat?  This may not be such a big deal with the lemon
sauce but the pomegranate needs to be absorbed by the meat.  I was tempted
to inject the sauce into the chickens about 10 minutes before they are
served to allow for marinating time.

And is it just me or do people tend to be "scared" of sauces.

Just rambling here...

Vitha