[Sca-cooks] Feast thanks

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Wed Feb 20 20:38:38 PST 2008

The first feast I feastocrated lo these many years ago, I had four
sets of royalty in my kitchen washing dishes and helping with clean
up.  Duke Hano Elandris (Yes I remember back that far) was often in
the kitchen at many an East Kingdom feast.  Another royal was Earl Victor.

I have seen many a royal come into the kitchen and offer
assistance.  It is one of the best ways to get people to help.  They
feel that the royalty should not be working at a feast.

Sindara