[Sca-cooks] One Handed Cooking

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 12:50:09 PST 2008

Well, I am ambidexterous for almost everything but writing, which I do right handed. The cast will be on the left wrist.

I have never managed that one handed egg cracking thing, but?I guess I'll get a lot of practice.?I plan on waving forlornly to my saute pan, which I can barely lift using both hands.

Of course the most important kitchen duty (in some opinions) is the opening of the cat food cans. I'm already practcing that, since they (the cats) have no sense of humor where their meals are concerned.

Renata