[Sca-cooks] Beverage experiments

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:50:41 PST 2008

> You know, sometimes it is better to simply be discreet than to try to > make excuses. My morning breakfast tea is a public safety measure.

I agree. Just as I still use a Coleman stove, wear contacts,
and have modern lights in my camp I'll continue to have the
modern indulgence of coffee.

Baby steps are being made all through the Society and we
will continue to make them. Some things won't change. Until
Lasik costs $50 per eye and can be performed at Wal-Mart,
firepits appear with propane logs and we all start riding horses
I will continue to drink my coffee in the morning or at night.
A steaming cup of coffee in my krug is less distracting than
someone with sunglasses standing around drinking from a
Coke can.

Anyone who has a problem with my coffee will FACE MY DECAFFINATED WRATH!!!!!

I'll apologize after a couple of cups.

Gunthar, the personna, does drink coffee. He got a taste
for it while in the Holy Lands and maybe three times a year
he gets a small shipment in. The servants consider him still
a little sun-mad.
It is also rather close to espresso.

But I don't use that as an excuse and, if I am going for
maximum periodocity I do forgo it.

>Better to simply ignore their presence, and 'not see' them.<

Unless someone has decided to be a complete and total ass
(or you are in an Enchanted Ground scenario) they should not
mention it anyway.> 'Lainie
Gunthar