[Sca-cooks] Current farm prices and affects on feast budgeting

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Tue Feb 19 06:46:24 PST 2008

Dang, Kiri....I would have just told them to *bite* my flour-covered behind!
For our indoor events, we pretty much always have a lunch that's included in the site fee--we'll know that we have, say, an expected budget of $100 for lunch and $400 for the feast.  Or whatever.  Doesn't need to go into any separate lines on financial forms, other than the usual "food" line.
--Maire, former local exchequer (x2)