[Sca-cooks] my thoughts cooks list

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Wed Feb 20 17:00:47 PST 2008

Dearest Papa and  all you wonderful  CHATTY people (there is still 150
missives to read)
I have been a member of this list since "the beginning"  (1997?)  and am
each day learning something new.
I speak up when I have something to share, or need a question answered.
I've  saved a ba-jillion recipes, and half as many feast menus/ideas.
We do talk and share recipes, menus,cooking techniques, and other stuff . .
. .Mario Pebbles and twinkies spring quickly to mind  ;*>
It's a big living room, sometimes with small groupings on various subjects,
and most worth listening to  -- and sometimes it's deleted.
A lot gets said, and a lot gets learned.  I just wish I could put more faces
to names.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this
Caointairn

Considering someone left for us not posting enough recipes I am wondering if
we are not providing what  people want. I mean I've seen it that if someone
comes on with a specific request we will provide recipes or sources. But
have we not spent enough time posting redactions or recipes?

I've heard Cooks list has too much of a noise:info ratio but is that true?
We talk about a lot but I feel we also are here to answer pretty much
any question.

What do you think?

Gunthar