[Sca-cooks] my thoughts cooks list

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Wed Feb 20 17:04:39 PST 2008

Isn't this list much older than 1997? I know that I had joined this list
early in my SCA career (approaching 18 years now) and that I was having
difficulty managing the volume that came across it at the time. I tried to
re-join a couple of times in the last few years, but had some sort of
difficulty and thought to myself "I'll try to subscribe again later." Or am
I confusing the list with an earlier incarnation?

Euriol