[Sca-cooks] knee pads

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 13:17:03 PST 2008

When I apprenticed my Laurel 'explained' to me that a
proper apprentice gift was knee pads for the Laurel,
so I, of course, provided them.  I passed the 'hint'
on to both of my students, sadly neither of them has
taken me seriously.

In Service
Gwen Cat
PS Caerthe's 12th night feast went well (the Sauce
Aliper was appreciated!), if you want a belated report
someone speak up and I will post it.

-----------------------------
Message: 6
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 10:40:43 -0700
From: "Kathleen A Roberts" <karobert at unm.edu>
On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:13:07 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  Christiane <christianetrue at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Now that would be pretty funny to drag someone up
there
>for an award and present them with a paid of
kneepads.
>"Here. Put these on, you'll need 'em!" ;-)

when my late student margherita was given her laurel,
gifted her a pair of kneepads i embroidered with
laurel
wreathes.  she, like me, always forgot them for
ceremonies. 8)

cailte