[Sca-cooks] Goatee stories - Rockrose

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 05:18:18 PST 2008

What an interesting story!  I know that male goats
urinate on their beards in order to attract the
attention of the females for mating.  Billy's are
known for their horrendous smell so I'd imagine that
the Pharoah's people would have to do some sort of
washing or something to make it less odorous.  The
Billy's are the ones with the longer beards, the
females of most of the lines I'm familiar with have
much shorter and less lush beards - if they have any
at all.

I love this kind of thing, thank you for sharing.

Eibhlin