[Sca-cooks] knee pads

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 15:38:29 PST 2008

In a message dated 1/9/2008 9:00:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wandap at hevanet.com writes:

<<I've seen the East Kingdom kneeler and envied it until there  was a spate of
comments about how it doesn't stay together quite the way they  had planned.>>

The makers certainly have not been notified that there are any such issues
with it (we'd be happy to address them if there are) and it is listed as being
in "mint condition" on the website, which does not suggest that there are any
 such issues with it.  Our names are on a plaque on it; if it needs  work,
someone should contact us about it.  All three of us are still active  in the
East.  A single post to SCA-East looking for us by name should take  care of it.
I put a lot of work into that embroidery and my colleagues into the
woodwork; I don't appreciate the thought that it will be left in storage because
somebody is too lazy to let us know that it needs fixed, and my colleagues
wouldn't either.

Brangwayna Morgan