[Sca-cooks] Snowin!

'Pat Griffin' ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 19:50:39 PST 2008

Lucky you, we just have gotten slush so far: a little rain, a little sleet,
a little snow...  Temperature has hovered around 34 F all day... that's
about 1 C for all you mathematically challenged metric users.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL