[Sca-cooks] Bread Yeasts

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 19 16:44:37 PST 2008

Ah, we share the basic somatype of awesome women in the SCA don't we?  I
tend to describe my build as "Gimli's Kid Sister."  It's kind of too bad
that modern minstralry has taken pot shots at our monicker, since Susan
is a perfectly good period name and vastly underused in the SCA.

I did get my immediately family to stop using the term "Lazy Susan" for
a tabletop turntable, "because if this Susan were lazy, none of you
would have a roof over your heads."  How's that for a can of whupass?
Well, just remember, Susans rule the universe.  Susan Shwartz told me so.

Selene Sue