[Sca-cooks] Everything old is new again

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 13:34:46 PST 2008

Be careful what you wish for - and the reaction if you get it.

One year, we wanted to bring in some Period Farm animals as a petting zoo* lesson?for the Children, because some of them were City Kids and really had no idea. Some of them thought?animals were clever computer animations for TV ads.
but, as happens when?word reachs out and?gets garbled, The Word(TM) had that?we were giving classes to the young'uns about where their food came from, and we were going to butcher the animals right in front of the children.
:sigh::

Sooooo, The reaction you?well may receive?will be very OOP...and?a visit from PETA.

Beware of villagers with the pitchforks and torchs .... :-)

Helen
Site owner nipped it-he didn't want to risk his own?animals catching something....