[Sca-cooks] Cast Iron pan question

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jan 30 07:49:44 PST 2008

Actually, I'd use them for more than just bready stuff. If I had one,
I'd be making mini meatloaves, with the vegetable shape ;-) With some
red and green catsup, and some mustard. I'd have a ball ;-)

Generally, insofar as getting specific cooking equipment for specific
purposes, I tend to agree with Adamantius- you don't really need a
bunch of one-trick ponies clogging up your storage space, OTOH, there
are specialty items which, if you're into that specialty, or if
they're versatile enough to be used for other projects, that are well
worth having.