[Sca-cooks] GERMAN SPECIALTIES book

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jan 31 19:37:50 PST 2008

Koneman tends to release and then re-release their books under slightly
varying titles. Some have been translated into English. Others haven't been.
It's all complicated by a bankruptcy and titles being sold to reduce debts.
Also what is available in Europe and what's been available in the states
has varied.
(Ask my husband about the Koneman volume I made him carry home from Venice.)
I would guess that this book in the Florilegium contains the same
material as the Culinaria Germany
volume. Some of the Culinaria volumes are now out in paperback.
I like the entire series. You should be able to interlibrary loan it.
Also keep an eye out
at larger Borders or B&N stores as some of the volumes do get picked up
and sold through them.

Johnna