[Sca-cooks] Bread bowls was Coffyn pan?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jan 17 17:37:34 PST 2008

I was asked at one point to discuss the SCA doing an event
at one of the local schools and to see about the catering with the
school district.
I was assured by the catering Director that they could do a medieval
dinner; after all they did the Madrigal dinners for two nights every
December.
The first course was you guessed it.... soup in bread bowls.

Johnnae