[Sca-cooks] Coffyn pan?

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 22:23:01 PST 2008

It probably all started with a bad history lesson.

T- "THey ate off trenchers!"
S- "What's a trencher?"
T- "Its a slice of bread!"
S- "Isn't it kinda messy? They ate a lot of soup!"
T- "The trencher had to have had a lip, to hold in the liquid!"
S- "You mean a bread bowl?"
T- "Yeah! That's it! Trencher is another name for Bread Bowl!"

So, we have Intelligent Reasoning, instead of *gasp* Researching, Reading and THEN Reasoning!

Helen

going back to Lurk Mode, to follow my own advice...Here, bookbookbook....