[Sca-cooks] Bread Yeasts

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Jan 19 13:25:40 PST 2008

THANK you, Selene! I *hate, loathe and despise* that particular moniker.  It says "Susan" on my passport, too, and when I was younger, I had the whole "way too wholesome, blue-eyed, freckled-nose, hair-in-braids" thing down pat.  Not on purpose, mind you, just happens to be my genetic inheritance.  Cute? Ick, icky, ickety, ick....There's just something so...dismissive...about "little Susie Homemaker."
I may be a short cook built something along the lines of Fred Flintstone, but I have the soul of a warrior goddess.  I just use kitchen tools (and fiber art tools) instead of doing sword/board.
--Maire "there ain't nothing little about me" NiNuanain