[Sca-cooks] A&S Display

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:47:04 PST 2008

May I suggest webbing the document, or perhaps using Google Documents to
share it? I would be willing to help with either process, and the whole deal
has gotten me thinking about if I could possibly convince my father to help
me make sausage from a period recipe. We used to make breakfast sausage
every New Years' Eve Day, while I was still living at home..

Ilsebet