[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP, non-dairy double chocolate muffin recipe?

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Mon Jan 28 19:27:29 PST 2008

OK, for starters, your friend should look for Parve (which would be
non-dairy) food items, chocolate etc. Or vegan things of course.
There are vegan chocolate chips to be had. You can get them in the
grocery store and health food stores. Or look at the Jewish foods
isle and look for Pareve chocolate. (some different spellings for the
word...oh, I see I've used 2 here..... but it's all the same thing.)

Things like Hershey's cocoa powder is parve/vegan and you can
substitute soy milk or rice milk or almond milk for the 'milk' or
liquid part of the recipe.....I don't mean eggs. If it calls for eggs
you put in eggs or Egg Beaters.

It's late now, but give me a chance and I will look through my
recipes and see what I can come up with.
Phillipa, who can't have dairy either!