[Sca-cooks] Caerthe's 12th night feast

Jehan Yves de Chateau Thiery jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com
Tue Jan 8 14:52:43 PST 2008

At 02:19 PM 1/8/2008, you wrote:
>  In Service
> > Gwen Cat
> > PS Caerthe's 12th night feast went well (the Sauce
> > Aliper was appreciated!), if you want a belated report
> > someone speak up and I will post it.
>Well I would like to hear about the Caerthe feast and maybe get back to
>reading and writing about Cookery on this list.  I'm as guilty as anyone
>of the post-event diversion.
>
>Selene
         I had the privilege of eating the feast that Gwen Cat
prepared for the Outlands 12th night feast in Caerthe. I made a point
of trying every single dish that came to the table. They were all
more than was expected. Delicious! If this is what this Lady can do
with a "limited kitchen", I eagerly await the day she has a full,
professional kitchen to work with (though I will then probably
working in it for her).
JehanYves