[Sca-cooks] Coffyn pan?

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 11:12:17 PST 2008

But, Gunthar, weren't Medieval coffyns round?  I sort of got that impression from most of the existing illustrations, but I may be wrong <sigh>.  The Charlotte Mold might be a better choice.  But, why not some of the round spring molds?  They are fairly tall (at least 4" tall), and would probably release fairly easily.

Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana) http://narrental.home.comcast.net
Middle Kingdom

The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." -- Michaelangelo