[Sca-cooks] chocolate covered baby frogs

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Jan 19 21:12:02 PST 2008

On Jan 19, 2008 11:56 PM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius
<adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Unfortunately, they're also rather toxic, so we couldn't eat them even
> if we wanted to. But we'd never do that; who'd make loud croaking
> noises at 3:30 AM on summer nights, waking and annoy our upstairs
> neighbors, if we didn't have them?
>
> Adamantius

I could loan you some birds. Dunno who came up with the term, "gaggle"
for a group of geese. Ought to call them a "squabble" of geese. As for
the guineas, they need to be called a "shrieking" of guineas. Next to
them, the roosters crowing starting about 4 AM is strictly minor ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard