[Sca-cooks] Chickpea and Barley Flour

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jan 24 14:20:31 PST 2008

As someone new, you may not be aware that the list is international
in membership and people on it live in places as far removed as Alaska,
Australia,
England, Germany, Russia, the Middle East, South Africa, or like Suey
live in South America. It's not often that easy
to track down certain ingredients. Options are always good. Not all are
SCA either.

Johnnae (who lives in Michigan)