[Sca-cooks] A&S Display

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 11:31:01 PST 2008

Elizabeth said:
======
>> If so, would it be possible to get an electronic copy?
>>
> I'm not sure. I think Elizabeth has everything on file and I'm

updating my documentation. But it's quite large, almost a small
book now and has color photgraphs of the process. She might
pop in and say whether or not sending electronic copies is
feasible.

   The files are too big at this point to share and are separated
into sections.  After Kingdom A&S, it may be possible to put together
a smaller version of the documentation (sans pictures,
unfortunately).  Currently, a scanned version is going to run at
least 8-9MG.  It's a big 'un.
=======

Elizabeth (and Gunthar),

So long as I can break it into sections, to decrease download waiting
time, I can handle that in the Florilegium including the pictures.
I'd love to have it there. That might be easier for you than sending
out multiple versions to different people by email.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "scanned version". If you mean
scanning the text in, it would be better to keep that as text,
including being much smaller. I'm not sure if you are writing this in
Word or some other format, but I'm willing to work with you and I can
handle formats besides just Word.

And, just in case you weren't aware, my standard policy is that the
copyright remains with the author and I accept updates or removal :-
( requests at any time. I also have no problem with something being
published elsewhere, as well.

Thanks,
    Stefan
--------