[Sca-cooks] White Pizza- OOP

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Jan 26 21:30:13 PST 2008

Mmmmmmm.....*pizza*.....mmmmmm (Maire does her best Homer Simpson imitation)
--not on my menu these days, which is a bummer.   Pizza and I are like Lays potato chips and some folks--can't eat just one (slice), which would be allowable.
I've had some very tasty white pizzas, and some very tasty tomato-sauce pizzas.  I have a strong preference for thin crusts and vegetarian pizzas (as long as they leave off the canned asparagus tips, which are wholly vile).  And I adore Hawaiian pizzas (yes, *with* pineapple....maybe it's a Rocky Mtn states thing....), although I prefer a version that uses pepperoni instead of canadian bacon.  (Yes, pineapple's a fruit, and so are mandarin orange slices, which I've eaten on a "thai" pizza...but then, so are tomatoes, and peppers, and nobody fusses about those going on pizzas....<g>)
--Maire