[Sca-cooks] White Pizza- OOP

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 21:00:34 PST 2008

No, we Southerners do NOT put butter on our pizza crusts (stomp on THAT one before it multiplies)

We put a nice thin layer of a decently herbed tomato sauce-hopefully without a lot of sugar-on a handmade, hand-tossed dough. A layer of?cheese is?Followed by the meat and veggie of your choice (note I did not say fruit) and then another layer of cheese.?Bake in a truly hot oven till bubbly and melty....
Hmmm, time to make the pizza dough.....

Helen