[Sca-cooks] Fwd: I need helpful suggestions

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 31 08:48:36 PST 2008

if you can borrow an IPod from someone with a radio transmitter you can see
if someone can help you load up books on CD?  My husband does that for his 5
hr drive to National Guard every month.  He is now on book 7 of Harry
Potter.  Ipods are small :) And books on CD at the library are plentiful.

Vitha