[Sca-cooks] Tall cabinets and short people

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 14:17:57 PDT 2008

Dear Jared:  It must be the color that they have discontinued;  I'm looking at the IKEA website right now and the Markor bookshelves are there, in dark brown.

It's still more than I want to pay.  Poot.

While we're in the same subject line:  good Lady Celia, I will take your counsel and check the office stores.  If the "house brand" shelving is well-made, I will get a great bargain.  I like to think that my visitors will spend more time looking at the books themselves than the shelves, yesno?

Sincerely, Selene