[Sca-cooks] Period Fire Starting - The Glare - the MOM voice

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 05:15:16 PDT 2008

No, no, no -- we lure *gently* and with respect -- we want you to WANT
to be there, enjoying what you are clearly so good at to start with.

<evylGRYN>

Amra, SCA herald since AS XIII
(gleefully planning the heraldic challenge for one of the more
interesting tournament formats I've heard of...names and armory and
protocol, oh my!