[Sca-cooks] Period Fire Starting - The Glare - the MOM voice

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Jul 2 19:14:11 PDT 2008

Is that anything like a Drill Sargeant's voice? My dad used to tell me my
voice alone would get me a good career in the Marines.  I project without
even meaning to, and I used to be the only one in the family that could
actually get the dogs to actually SHUT UP.  AND STOP THAT BARKING *NOW*.  I
suspect that the heralds will find me out one day, and force me into field
heraldry or something.....
--Maire