[Sca-cooks] Period Fire Starting - The Glare - the MOM voice

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:50:41 PDT 2008

If The Glare is sufficient to start a fire the likes of which Hades himself has rarely seen, the MOM (Momentum Override Moment) voice is the fire extinguisher.

When there were four (five if one counts the adult male) kids in the house, the MOM voice was extremely useful.  The MOM voice, for those who have gone a sufficient number of years that you have neither been the user or the recipient, it that cold hard stainless steel, no inflection implied or desired monotone that indicates if something does not either happen or stop happening in the next millisecond, the world will be very different in millisecond two.

I have a seven-level in the MOM voice.  Being voice-trained helps.  Being a Herald helps too.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

proud owner of a MOM voice.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.