[Sca-cooks] report on "Cooking Collegium 2"?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 14 00:22:24 PDT 2008

Going through some of my back digests I came across this message from
Elisabetta:

<<< As mentioned previously by Phlip, on June 28, in lovely
Flemington NJ,
will be Cooking Collegium 2 (this time there's pasta!). (If you don't
get
that reference you haven't watched enough Jaws movies.)

Information about the event can be found at:
http://settmourswamp.eastkingdom.org/CookingCollegium2008.html

I'm still working on the menu, but we will be serving breakfast,
lunch and
dinner. Yep, food all day long! In addition, at least half of the food
will be cooked in the classes. >>>

I may have missed it, but I don't remember anyone posting any details
about how this event and/or the feast went. Someone want to review
this event?

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------