[Sca-cooks] OOP-OT Squash

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 14 15:44:56 PDT 2008

Louise Smithson wrote:
> There is a long article here on zuccini
> http://tinyurl.com/6khnks
> Or you could wait until August 8th (National sneak zucchini onto
> your neighbors porch day).
> Helewyse

Ah, is this related to that early 80s television show, Zukes of Hazzard?

Selene then said:
<<< A former king and queen of Caid presented their excess large
zukes to
everyone who made a presentation at court one day. >>>

Caid has an excess of large Dukes? I thought, unlike the West
Kingdom, that they only had two Crowns a year...

:-)
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas