[Sca-cooks] Lethal drinks

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 20:25:40 PDT 2008

Helen Schultz wrote:
> Suey,
> Ther seems to be a lot of false information on Red Bull... note what Snopes.com has to say about it (they are very good at either proving or debunking a lot of "stories" touted as fact)... http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/redbull.asp
>
> ?~~ Katarina Helene

I beg the differ. There is a fruit juice from the orient, the name I do
not remember but the sugar content is proven to be able to kill me as I
must take potassium for high blood pressure. If my son needs to study or
work all night he can drink coca cola, coffee or suck a piece of sugar
as we did in the old days fine but if he falls for these ads I think he
should consult a doctor first before buying them. The easiest cure for
fatigue is to rest.
Anyway I am sending this to my doctor daughter to see what she says.
Sue.