[Sca-cooks] Weird American food?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 06:16:30 PDT 2008

I'm not sure...it does do that, but also adds an additional texture that I
find better than using chipped beef alone.  I'm not quite sure how to
describe chipped beef...I am sure it's cured, probably salt-cured...and
sliced almost paper-thin.  My actual preferred version comes from our local
Amish market, but as I'm not always able to get there, we purchase the
little jars of it, made by Armor (IIRC).

Kiri