[Sca-cooks] Weird American food?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 21 06:35:02 PDT 2008

What my Dad used to make dried beef gravy out of would have been the
Budding dried beef.
http://www.buddig.com/original_cb-nutr-8.html

There is of course a white hamburger gravy that's eaten over toast or
biscuits and also
sausage gravy that is also eaten over toast or biscuits. They are all
made the same way.

Johnnae