[Sca-cooks] Disagreeing Politely: Was: SCA 50th AnniversaryChallenge

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 21 09:52:43 PDT 2008

I would dearly like to hang out with Her Excellency and really get
fluent with the making of dragees.  Yes, I tried it once but it clearly
warrants a lot more practice.  Especially with nuts!  How do you get an
adequate number of sugar-layers on and yet keep them from burning?

Selene, not quoting quite as much.