[Sca-cooks] Lethal drinks

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:01:48 PDT 2008

> steak and that steak comes with a house salad, should
> I assume it doesn't have bay shrimp in it, even though
> it's not noted on the menu?  That happened to me.  A

Yes, but this conversation was about a packaged product listing all
ingredients. Any good restaurant will be able to tell you what's in
the dishes they're serving. Having ingredient lists would work well
for McDonald's, but not for the small restaurants that cook according
to what looks good at the market that day...